As a reminder, Tiger Ten suspends operations from November 19, 2016 until January 13, 2017.
The shopping shuttle service hours of operation are 5:30 PM until 9:30 PM on each Friday of every month. The pick – up location on campus is the Transit Hub located at the Student Center on Heisman Drive. All other stops serviced by the Friday Evening Shopping Shuttle are designated as “by request”. These stops are serviced in conjunction with the normal operation of the Opelika TigerTown/AsianSuperMarket/WalMart/Auburn Mall Shopping Shuttle. Outbound passengers from the Student Center must announce as they enter the bus, the need for service to a designated shopping location. Service from or to any of the pick-up or drop-off locations is provided by either informing the driver as you enter the bus, or calling (334) 844-4018. This Service is only provided by Tiger Transit buses.
1) Tiger Transit suspends regular route operations from December 12, 2016 through January 10, 2017.
2) The Stadium Deck/Haley Center shuttle will operate during the time periods: December 12, 2016 through December 16, 2016; December 19, 2016 through December 20, 2016; January 4, 2017 through January 6, 2017; January 9, 2017 through January 10, 2017. Hours of operation are 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
3) TigerTown/ Opelika Wal-Mart/ Asian SuperMarket shuttle provides service from 5:30 PM until 9:30 PM on December 9, December 16, December 23, December 30 and January 6 .
4) The "Tiger Ten" shuttle service does not provide service during the month of December.
5) Limited service on the Central-East Campus and Haley-West Parking lines is scheduled on January 10, 2016 from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
6) All regular service routes resume service on January 11, 2016
7) In order to view the entire service schedule as well as changes for SY 16-17 visit www.auburn.edu/transit
Tiger Transit wishes everyone a safe Holiday Season!
Tiger Transit is pleased to announce a temporary change in service for the Webster Road Line. The establishment of a “by-request” transit stop across Wire Road from the entrance to the Veterinary school is effective on November 8, 2016 and should enhance the level of service provided for those individuals at the Veterinary School who need an alternative mode of transportation, other than their personal conveyance, to the core of the Auburn University campus. This new temporary “by–request” transit stop is established on a test/temporary basis in order to validate whether there is a demand for service which would warrant the establishment of a permanent “by-request” transit stop in this location. In bound service to campus is obtained by calling (334) 844-4018. The drop-off/pick – up location on campus is the Tiger Transit stop located at the transit pavilion adjacent to the Green Space at the Student Center on Heisman Drive. Return out bound service from campus to the Veterinary School is obtained by utilizing the regular Webster Road Line and exiting the bus at the Tiger Transit stop located at Greene Hall (Webster Road transit stop # 2/TVS stop code # 181). This “by-request” service is only provided by Tiger Transit buses providing service to the Webster Road Line.